In accordance with the Constitution of the Ocean Shores Country Club Ltd as amended 19 November 2017, all positions on the Board of Directors will be declared vacant at the Annual General Meeting which is to be held at 9.30 am on Sunday, 15th November 2020.Continue reading “Notice of Election”
Bowls is continuing under COVID restrictions. NSW Health has restricted community groups from holding any inter club competitions. This has meant that our District and Zone finals cannot be played until after 30th September. This has also caused the delay to announcing the go ahead of the Classic Fours competition at Ocean Shores on the 24th and 25th October.Continue reading “Bowls report for Ocean Shores Country Club Board Meeting 26th August 2020”
Meeting opened 12 noon
Members present :
Lance Selleck (Chair) Peter Kiernan,Russell Handyside, Del Jansen, Vicki Loomes, Mick Short, Chris Graham, Shane Heaney.
Ian Wills, Wayne Dobson
Minutes of the previous Meeting Adopted
Bore Application – Shane’s proposal for funding to commence boring approved by the Board.
Shane advised that the funds approval is the cost of submitting a very extensive application. Lance and Mick offered to assist in completing the application.Continue reading “Golf Management Committee Minutes of the Meeting 21st August, 2020”
Present : Troy Makin, Neil McLeod, Betty Linabury, Ray Linabury, Johnnie Busch, Geoffrey Collins, Chris Graham, Judith Williams and Margaret Enright
Apologies :Ian Wills and Brian Howell
Minutes of the Previous Meeting
- accepted as a true and accurate record
- Moved Troy sec. Betty – carried
- Installation of a bore, not a priority at this time. Will proceed with permit application and test bore..
- Drainage 11th fairway to be replaced. Completed.
- Replacement of damaged netting at the 4th tee.
- Green renovation to occur the week starting Monday 28th September.
- Turf Nursery between 1st green and 2nd tee underway, 32 tonnes of sand to be delivered.
- 14th Fairway to be re grassed commencing in mid/late November.
- Clearing of area parallel to 2nd tee for potential 19th hole. Vegetation audit completed with 98% weeds and one fig tree identified.
- Installation of a bore, not a priority at this time. Will proceed with permit application only.
- NSW Golf Forum: Well worthwhile attending. Submitted for the $1000 grant available from NSW Golf.
Bowls is progressing slowly under COVID conditions. Our numbers for Monday bowls are starting to come back with 42 bowlers last Monday. The Wednesday pairs will commence next week. Night bowls is looking to move to Tuesday night rather than Wednesday.Continue reading “Bowls Report July 2020”