While the club is closed the golf course is still open. For the course to remain open we need to be extremely vigilant and follow government regulations for social distancing and reduce the risk of infection.Continue reading “Important Golf Course Notice”
- All cameras on the 1st and 10th tees and 10th fairway are now fully operational with monitor in the Pro shop and security screen installed on monitor at Halfway house.
- With the continuing good rains the course is very quickly returning back to our “normal” excellent standard. The GMC has acknowledged the hard work put in by our greens staff after the long sustained dry spell.
- 6th Tee redesign completed, anticipate will be back in play by end of February 2020.
- Re bitumen of path between 1st green and 2nd tee boxes to be completed in early 2020
- Returf of 7th tee completed, 3rd & 17th tees to be done.
- Looking at the various options to reduce bank erosion around the 4th and 5th hole lakes.
- Replacement of damaged netting at the 4th tee.
- Reciprocal arrangements being processed for both Nambucca Heads Island and Surfers Paradise Golf Clubs.
- A 1 month trial 9 hole completion on Friday afternoons to be started in March.
- Men’s Golf to start a 100 Club to assist players when representing the club at other venues.
- When new golf member join the club, the relevant SIG’s will be notified so the member can be contacted and made welcome.
Review of the Constitution of Ocean Shores Country Club
Information Session 26 February 2020 – Key Issues
Mr Ron Browne from ClubsNSW provided the following information to MembersContinue reading “Constitution Review Update”